Gain control with the Old Smokey Temperature Gauges. Easy installation and long life. Works with both the Electric Smoker and Charcoal Grills.
We offer two temperature gauges. This is the larger model, BT-2. They read from 100F to 475F, good ranges for smoking, barbecuing and grilling. The BT-2 has a 3″ dial. Installation is easy – just drill a 13/16″ hole, insert the threaded part into the hole, and tighten it into place with the included washer & nut. It will stay in place. Old Smokey Temperature Gauges are made of heavy duty stainless steel. The dials are sealed and the lenses are made of glass. The stems are 2.5″ long.
The Old Smokey 3″ Stainless Steel Temperature Gauge works on any grill or smoker and is a great for keeping tabs on what’s going on inside your Smoker or Grill.
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel construction.
- Easy to install; just drill a 13/16″ hole and secure with attached washer and locking nut, which are included.
- 1/2″ thread with locking nut
- It has a 2″ dial and reads from 100f to 475f temperature range.
- It indicates good range for smoking and barbecuing or grilling.
- The dials are sealed, and the lenses are made of glass.
- The stems are 2.5″ long.
Materials: Stainless Steel
Listing: Made in the USA